China M&A Forum 2017
More speakers confirmed for the China M&A Forum
October 19, 2017
Cross-border M&A by Chinese companies has recovered steadily in the past few months. This is particularly true of outbound deals, where Mergermarket research captured 210 deals amounting US$ 63.1 billion worth of assets overseas acquired by buyers from China and Hong Kong in the H1 2017, the second highest half year recorded in terms of value and volume. Deals focused on industries supporting local economic growth, and prices paid were more disciplined and less speculative.
Are Chinese companies ready for a more constructive wave of M&A opportunities? Join the China M&A Forum, where 30+ senior M&A experts from SOEs, MNCs, and private equity funds, as well as investment advisors, will analyse the current landscape and discuss the latest drivers, opportunities, and pressing issues affecting the future development of M&A in China.
Shang Chen, Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer, CHINA EVERBRIGHT LIMITED
Other early confirmed speakers include:
• Michael Weiss, Senior Advisor, SANPOWER GROUP
• Honghui Sun, Chief Investment Officer, CHINA-EURASIAN ECONOMIC COOPERATION FUND
• Adam Shen, Head of M&A Asia, DANAHER CORPORATION
• Jason Zhao, Head of Private Equity Investment, CHINA POST LIFE INSURANCE
• Samson Lo, Managing Director, Head of Mergers and Acquisitions, Asia, UBS
• Bagrin Angelov, Executive Director, China International Capital Corporation Limited (CICC)
• Gian-Marc Widmer, Director, Head of International M&A, CITIC SECURITIES
• Clarence Kwok, Executive Director, MORGAN STANLEY
• Sam Sun, Managing Director/Head of Greater China, AGIC CAPITAL
• Yonghui Shi, M&A Director, MEDTRONIC, Managing Principal; MEDTRONIC CHINA VENTURES
• Mark Webster, Partner and Managing Director, BDA PARTNERS
• Barry J. Chen, Managing Director/Partner in Charge, INTERCHINA PARTNERS
• Lei Yang, Partner, HUATAI RUILIAN FUND MANAGEMENT
Register for the China M&A Forum and join 30+ expert speakers, together with 270+ global and Chinese corporate investors, financial sponsors, investment bankers and other professional advisers, that will take part at this most anticipated event in Shanghai.
Book before September 8 and get 20% OFF!
- Book online now,
- Call Anil Nathani at +852 2158 9636
There are also limited speaking/sponsorship opportunities available. For more information, please contact Darryl Mag (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +852 2158 9639)
Follow AVCJ on WeChat (ID: AVCJGroup)
- AAMA Silicon Valley