AAMA Volunteer Program
Volunteers enjoy an intimate relationship with the organization, supporting and enriching the attendee experience.
Would you like to be part of the dedicated group of volunteers who bring AAMA alive for attendees to our events? Become a valued member of the AAMA volunteer team. AAMA relies on the enthusiasm, energy, and commitment of numerous individuals to help enhance the organization, bringing people and ideas together.
- You have a specific interest in volunteering for a non-profit organization
- You can commit to at least 5 hours a month
- Have a desire to make each attendee's experience of the AAMA a memorable one
- Have an outgoing, positive, and enthusiastic attitude; comfortable meeting and interacting with a wide variety of people using clear verbal communication skills
- Be reliable and punctual for volunteer assignments
- Show a willingness to cooperate with other volunteers, accepting supervision and evaluation of your volunteer work
- Be familiar with and have access to a computer for correspondence and scheduling
- Because we serve a diverse audience, multilingual skills are a plus but not a requirement
- Have a willingness to learn what you need to know to do your volunteer assignment
- The opportunity to learn more about AAMA
- FREE admission to the events
- Invitations to exclusive volunteer-only events
- The opportunity to volunteer with others who share similar interests and the opportunity to share your enjoyment and knowledge of AAMA
- Pride in representing a valued organization to friends from your neighborhood and from around the world
Things we need volunteers to help with:
- Marketing (Newsletter/Graphic Design)
- Communication (Social Media)
Get in touch! Please provide us with a short bio and share your interests with us!