Thursday, August 6th , 2015
ANNIE JIE XU
Alibaba is China’s — and by some measures, the world’s —biggest online commerce company. Its three main sites — Taobao, Tmall and Alibaba.com — have hundreds of millions of users, and host millions of merchants and businesses. Alibaba handles more business than any other e-commerce company. Alibaba is the most popular destination for online shopping, in the world’s fastest growing e-commerce market. Transactions on its online sites totaled $248 billion last year, more than those of eBay and Amazon.com combined.
6:15 pm to 6:45 pm Registration & Networking
6:50 pm to 7:00 pm Welcome and Introduction
7:00 pm to 7:45 pm Dinner
7:45 pm to 9:00 pm Dinner Conversation with Alibaba insiders – Past, Present and Future
Featured Guest Speakers:
Regular: (July 8th - August 6th ) : $75
Seating is limited; Register here!
Thanks to our generous AAMA Sponsors
Asia America MultiTechnology Association (AAMA Silicon Valley)
Founded in 1979, the Asia America MultiTechnology Association (AAMA), formerly known as the Asian American Manufacturers Association, is Silicon Valley’s largest and most established non-profit organization dedicated to the Asia American high-tech community.
The Committee of 100 is a membership organization of Chinese Americans dedicated to the spirit of excellence and achievement in America promoting a dual mission of:
• Promoting the full participation of all Chinese Americans in American society and acting as a public policy resource for the Chinese-American community
• Promoting constructive dialogue and relationships between the peoples and leaders of the United States and Greater China.
Our members actively work in partnership with each other as well as high-level policymakers and preeminent civic leaders to advance three core program pillars:
1. U.S. – China trust-building
2. Chinese Americans for greater inclusion
3. Next-generation leadership development